Weekly Report

Πανος Κοροβεσης panoskorovesis at outlook.com
Fri Jul 2 13:30:48 UTC 2021

Good evening,

I am working on the Make SVM format independent of the VCL Metafile +
test of the format GSoC 2021 project,
under the mentorship of Tomaž Vajngerl and Miklos Vajna.

This week I officially finished with the test writing process as the
last tests are now merged with master. I also
created an individual class to handle the read methods which currently
reside in metaact.hxx. I have setup the
read stream successfully and have begun creating separate read handlers
for each metaact subclass (some of those
will be pushed over the weekend).

I would also like to say a thank you to community in #libreoffice-dev
for it's help, support and kindness.

Have a nice week,
Panos Korovesis