Building the whole LibreOffice instead of running a single test

Luboš Luňák l.lunak at collabora.com
Wed Jul 7 19:12:12 UTC 2021

On Tuesday 06 of July 2021, Radhey Parekh wrote:
> Good Morning everyone!
>
> I'm facing this issue since couple of days that when I tried to ran a
> single test, it starts building the whole thing from the beginning! Do
> anyone had faced such problem yet? Also, do let me know if you have some
> tips to overcome this. The command I used to ran a test is below:
>
> CPPUNIT_TEST_NAME="MyTest"<Name_of_your_test> make -sr
> CppunitTest_sw_ooxmlexport16

 If make rebuilds something, then it thinks a dependency of the final target
needs rebuilding, most likely because it has changed. You can run make
with --debug to see everything make consider and find it there.

 You can also make things faster using the -C option here to run make only in
the one module.

--
 Luboš Luňák
 l.lunak at collabora.com