Row height test failing for some on Windows

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Jul 9 11:12:34 UTC 2021

On Fri, 2021-07-09 at 08:40 +0300, Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:
> Someone I am mentoring got this test failure on Windows:
>
> : error : Assertion
> Test name: ScFiltersTest::testTdf118086
> equality assertion failed
> - Expected: 477
> - Actual  : 480
>
> Any ideas?

I'd try to:

a) Open sc/qa/unit/data/ods/tdf118086.ods manually in calc.
b) Change tools, options, calc, general, measurement unit to "points"
(to make things easy)
c) In the first tab in calc "Tabelle2" click in the A3 cell, and what
is the value for format, rows, height?

The expectation is that the value there is 23.85 (* 20 to get the
Expected: above). Given the error presumably this is showing "24"
instead.

If that value isn't 23.85 then is the font "Arial" shown italicized in
the font selector in the toolbar ? (That would be very unusual on a
windows machine I guess). If it is, then the problem might be a font
replacement issue and reworking the document to use fonts that are in
our build is a possible solution.