Build failure, Error: no matching function for call on x86 Linux

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Fri Jul 16 07:33:49 UTC 2021

Hi,

Am 16.07.21 um 09:03 schrieb Luke Benes:
> Yes, a 'make check' passes with "stack_guard_gap=1" kernel parameter for the java bug and clang 12.

clang....

"Of course" I use gcc here. (Except for skia where the build system
chooses clang if present and I follow.)

(Since with clang, even an amd64 build fails its tests miserably here,
just crashes., gcc works fine.)

> I also see the off-by-one gcc test failures.

So it doesn't pass. At least with gcc.

The attachment shows a run (run, fail, run, ..) of the failing
(j|cp)unit tests here. The uicheck which prompted by for my linked fix
is
https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/unstable/i386/libr/libreoffice/13632639/log.gz
(has also the junit dbaccess_complex segfault.)

Regards,

Rene