Week #6 report

anshu khare anshukhare50 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 06:11:54 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

This week I was working on the refactoring task. Since it is more complex
than what we thought initially, I will be implementing the new UI as a
stretched goal of the GSoC period.

In my previous patch, the patch was working as expected, but a lot of
functions were public both in templdlg.cxx and stylelist.cxx. In order to
make them private, I learned the concept of LINKs. I was able to move a lot
of functions from public to private using LINK in both the above mentioned
files.

However, still proper naming conventions, documentation etc. are  remaining
to make the code more readable. This week I will be working on that.

Also, we are planning to look at some unrelated files to the project to
make things more simpler. If it is finalized, I will be doing that too this
week.

Thanks and Regards
Anshu