Report of Week #6 and #7

Shubham Jain shubham656jain at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 13:12:15 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone! Weekly report - Sorry for missing last week.
- I've gone through almost all the bugs once listed in
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/MissingUnitTests for calc and
writer for the year 2021 and 2020. I'll go through them again.
- I've attempted to write Unit Tests for some of them - a lot of my unit
tests are in WIP state. This is because I can't see the error appear after
reverting the fix in many of them.
- Somehow my linux system freezes on the start screen and I can't work
anymore. I'll install it again today. - This is the reason why I haven't
worked for some days.

Thank you!
Shubham Jain