[libreoffice-documentation] Calc's ENCODEURL, FILTERXML and WEBSERVICE functions

Steve Fanning stevefanning at libreoffice.org
Tue Jun 8 19:36:11 UTC 2021

Many thanks to Dev, Eike and Rafael for your helpful comments, they are
much appreciated.

I have updated the ENCODEURL page and hopefully addressed all
significant points (although I may have ignored the odd typographical
change to retain consistency with the many other pages in this part of
the wiki).

I decided that the tabular format for examples wasn't working on this
page, some of the URLs were just too long. I've removed it but hopefully
that won't detract from the usefulness of the page.

Please let me know if you are still unhappy with anything on the
ENCODEURL page.

I will address the other two pages over the next couple of days.

Regards,

Steve