Gsoc week 1 Progress - Data Provider

Tushar Kumar Rai tusharrai282 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 20:00:11 UTC 2021

Hello everyone.

My project is "Implement interface for external data source import into
calc".Thanks to my mentors Markus Mohrhard and Heiko Tietze for all the
guidance.

The mockup for the UI of Data Provider was already provided in proposal.
In the first week of project -
* I restructured the dialog box according to mockup.
* Created okay and cancel button to import data into calc.
* Apply button to get the preview of data before importing.
* Drop down to select transformation and adding it to the scrollable
   transformation box.
* Few changes in UI files of transformations according to mockup.

I am also attaching the mockup for reference.
My work can be found at -
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/116870

My next step will be to fix the UI and transformation issues.If you have
any suggestions please let me know.

Regards
Tushar Kumar Rai

"