GSoC progress report(Week-1)

Akshit akshitsan13 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 15:15:53 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,
My project is "Add tests for the VCL graphics backend
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5167575094263808>".
Currently, I am working on implementing the VCL tests that are supposed to
run on installation/up-gradation of LibreOffice, which would help us a lot
in determining if our graphics backend work as flawlessly as we expect it
to. The work is almost done with this task[here's the link to the patch:
Link <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/116779>] and afterward this I
would be working on implement a UI for users to trigger the tests
themselves. So far I'm having a lot of fun working on this task with my
mentors being super supportive and helpful. Lastly, I would really like to
thank my mentors Tomaž   Vajngerl and Luboš Luňák for their magnificent
support and for this wonderful opportunity.

Thanks,
Akshit