Review of 'Improve wrap margins in docx filters'

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Wed Jun 16 16:55:47 UTC 2021

Hi Miklos, hi all,

this is about patch https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/115668

 From my point of view, the patch is now ready. But it is quite big and
has deeper changes, so I would appreciate it if you take a look at the
patch.

There are still parts missing, but they can be added later. It is
missing e.g. consideration of border thicknesses of frames, calculation
of suitable wrap polygons, better fit of our wrap types to those of
MSOffice, calculation of correct positions for child elements of rotated
groups.

Kind regards
Regina