Default set to save like office extension is not working

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Tue Jun 22 21:39:35 UTC 2021

Hi Ulisses,

this is a mailing list for developers, who want to contribute to the
code. So it is wrong for your questions.

Find the mailing lists for Portuguese at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language/LocalMailingLists#Brazilian_Portuguese

Or use an internatinal support channels as listed in
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/community-support/

For your problem:
It is likely, that you have forgotten to select the document type before
selecting the default file format. Document type is the drop-down list
above the drop-down list for the default file format.

Kind regards
Regina