Where are my files?

Dan Lewis elderdanlewis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 00:55:21 UTC 2021

    You sent this request to the wrong mailing list. It should have been
to users at global.libreoffice.org. where general questions like yours are
sent. You sent it to the mailing list for developers, the people who
work on the code for LibreOffice. I have done so for you. How have you
searched for these files, and do you know the names of them? Also, were
you doing something in LibreOffice when it restarted? Have you used your
operating system to search for the files, or did you just use
LibreOffice? If you use windows, the files should be in your Document
folder which is the default setting.

    For others on the mailing list: any replies you make to this
question should include a CC to zhangyvivian at gmail.com as he is not
likely yet subscribed to it.

   Dan