Added some information about Qt Creator IDE integration to the wiki

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 1 17:57:27 UTC 2021

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 1:16 PM Michael Weghorn <m.weghorn at posteo.de> wrote:
> On 26/02/2021 13.05, Hossein Noorikhah wrote:
> > workdir/GbuildToJson/Library/libvcllo.so is blank. But VS Code
> > project has all the .cxx and .h files.
>
> Looking at 'vs-code-template.code-workspace', it seems to just include
> the whole source tree as a directory, so I suspect that there's no
> problem since simply all header and source files in there will be included:

Indeed - although relies on the compile-commands.json
(vim-ide-integration) to associate/locate them for the code-completion
(intellisense is configured to limit the completions to included files
only), as the only fallback include paths defined in the workspace
file are for the files included from unpacked external tarballs. Same
for used defines to augment the editor display or the compile
analysis.

ciao
Christian