Extensions Tab in the Tabbed interface

Rafael Lima rafael.palma.lima at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 18:53:24 UTC 2021

Hi!

I am developing an extension for LO Calc and I'd like to add it to the
"Extensions" tab in the Tabbed interface.

For that, I read the documentation in the following wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/NotebookBar/Extensions

I would like the final result to be as shown in this image of the Wiki page
(icon with a label beneath it):
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Extensions_in_NotebookBar.png

However, no matter what I do in the Addons.xcu file, the final result is
always a small icon without any label. Hence I'd like to know if it is
possible to achieve the result shown in the image linked above?

What I tried so far:
1) I downloaded and studied all the examples in the Google Drive folder
linked in the wiki page.
2) I tried installing the examples from the Wiki page and they only result
in a single icon being added to the extensions tab (which differ from the
image in the Wiki)
3) I tried different settings for the "Style" property, using "icon+text",
but nothing changed

If it is possible to achieve this, I volunteer to update the Wiki page
detailing the process.

Thanks!
Rafael Lima