proposition for patch in CommonSalLayout.cxx

Stanisław Jeśmanowicz stan at mail2.jesmanowicz.com
Tue Mar 9 16:16:34 UTC 2021

Hello Julien,

On 3/9/21 9:18 AM, julien2412 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In addition to what Miklos indicated, I think you may be interested in
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved.
> Indeed, it seems you've already downloaded sources, built and tried to fix a
> problem with a patch.
> So you only need now a gerrit account and submit your license statement (not
> the most difficult).
> About the patch itself, I got no expertise so can't tell at all.
> In general a patch can be discussed precisely in gerrit.

Thank you for your advice, but getting familiar with gerrit on top of git would take some time for
me now.
I hope, that some of your developers could commit this patch for me in vcl module.
It is simple and won't harm anything.
But people could benefit from it on all platforms that use system's native HarfBuzz implementation.

> Julien.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html

Regards,