GSoC 2021

Moaz Eldefrawy moaz.eldefrawy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 14:03:17 UTC 2021

Hey,

I am Moaz, a second-year student currently studying Computer Engineering at
the Alexandria University. I am incredibly excited to be part of libre GSoC
2021 and doing my best for that to happen.

I am still working on a difficultyInteresting bug. Here are my
contributions:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/111547
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/111290

I am comfortable with c++, java, and javascript.

I have seen other students get invited to an orienting interview. I am not
sure about its content, but I would like to get invited if possible.

Sorry for sending the email late because of my finals (I guess I have
catching up to do).

*Github* <https://github.com/moaz-eldefrawy>
*LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/moaz-eldefrawy-00a9a1104/>*

Thanks,