UX for data transformations for Calc

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at documentfoundation.org
Wed Mar 24 09:35:24 UTC 2021

Hi Vikas,

sorry for the late answer, was hoping for a smarter reply. Thing is, it's
unclear to me when and where these transformations can be applied. Rough guess:
Data > Streams... (and in this dialog you want to allow transformations to the
data), or Data > XML Source..., or Sheet > Link to External Data... So please
give us more details about the supposed workflow, the scenario, and the users.
In other words who, when, where.

Cheers,
Heiko

PS: X-Post to the design ML, which would be the better choice for design/UX
questions.