Trouble with unittests testDmlTextshape and testDmlTextshapeB

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.com
Mon May 17 07:28:49 UTC 2021

Hi Regina,

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 08:03:18PM +0200, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel at t-online.de> wrote:
> May I remove the positioning parts from these unittests?

If the test fails and your manual testing confirms that this is a poor
test and not badness caught by the test, then it sounds reasonable to
adjust the test.

In case that is possible, I would recommend adjusting the test, not
removing it, to avoid decreasing the test coverage. You can also comment
there, noting that a given asserted value is not ideal, and what would
be the ideal instead.

Regards,

Miklos