[Feature request] Convert spreadsheets to SQL queries

Marco Marinello lists at marcomarinello.it
Wed May 26 09:01:52 UTC 2021

Hi Chintan,

I think there are other ways you can use, rather than having this
feature implemented in LO. I sightly remember that software like
PHPMyAdmin (for MariaDB/MySQL) have the feature to import from a CSV
file, which you can create by exporting your spreadsheet from LO.

Otherwise you can always go with some scripting using Python or other
languages, always beginning from the CSV.

Best,

Marco