Windows build problem, access denied

Gabor Kelemen kelemeng at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 1 07:41:33 UTC 2021

Hi Ilmari

Recently I had the opportunity to meet the error in your thread starting
message, and it was not solved by using the sn tool as documented (but
interestingly on another machine it helped).

I added a new section about how I solved it:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindows#.NET_exception_occurred:_System.IO.IOException:_Access_is_denied

Cheers
Gabor