Missing dependency for SwUiWriterTest4::testTdf133524

Luboš Luňák l.lunak at collabora.com
Thu Nov 4 14:35:20 UTC 2021

On Thursday 04 of November 2021, Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:
> A person I am mentoring faced this, when doing a clean make check on
> Windows:
>
> E:/sources/libo-core/sw/qa/extras/uiwriter/uiwriter4.cxx(3453) : error :
> Assertion
> Test name: SwUiWriterTest4::testTdf133524
> equality assertion failed
>
> The failure does not appear, if he runs make first, so there appears to
> be a missing dependency for the test.
> Any idea about what should be done?

 I don't know if 'strace' works in Cygwin too, but on Linux I'd do the
following to find it:
- make clean
- make CppunitTest_sw_uiwriter4 (or whatever the gbuild target for it is)
- make CppunitTest_sw_uiwriter4 CPPUNITTRACE="strace -f -e
file -o /tmp/strace_log.txt -- " CPPUNIT_TEST_NAME="the_test_that_fails"
- search the strace log for file access to things that should be there but
aren't (ENOENT),

 If I wanted to skip the 'make clean' step, I'd first guess that maybe it's
one of those i18n plugins in i18npool (or is it i18nlangtag?) and use
only 'make i18npool.clean'.

--
 Luboš Luňák
 l.lunak at collabora.com