Contribution to LibreOffice Open-source

Akash U.N akashun2002 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 02:20:35 UTC 2021

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a second-year BTech student from Vellore Institute of Technology,
pursuing my BTech in the Computer Science domain. I have always been
waiting for a perfect chance to contribute to an open-source of my
interest, which was when I have come to know about LibreOffice. Also, I am
new to open-source contributions, but am well acquainted with c++, python,
and Java.

I would wish to contribute to your community, but could you please help me
on how do I get started with the contributions?
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Akash