Headless mail merge

mcmurchy1917techy mcmurchy1917techy at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 7 07:38:54 UTC 2022

Hi Marco

I have a Base application with forms. On one form I press a button which then performs a macro which executes a mailmerge

The macro works out

  * what query to source the data dependent on which button has been pressed
  * where to send the output dependent on which button has been pressed

If your script calls LO headless the macro could pick up instructions from data created by the script.

Is this any help?

Alex