"forcepoint" ?

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Apr 8 13:30:27 UTC 2022

On Fri, 2022-04-08 at 14:40 +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There are a lot of commits with "forcepoint" in subject. Is there
> somewhere a description about that "forcepoint" work?

It's a set of documents that crash (or have similar ill effect)
recently kindly provided by helpful employees of the company
Forcepoint. I've just numbered them consecutively to keep track. There
was a similar round to this in 2019 or thereabouts, which is why the
recent commits begin with forcepoint#82.