Question about LO building in Windows and error C3861 (identifier not found)

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 22 08:20:58 UTC 2022

Hello,

just updating my local LO repo in Windows, I runned a plain "make" and got:

in sc/source/core/data/documen4.cxx (342): error C3861
'GetWritableColumnsRange': identifier not found

Indeed GetWritableColumnsRange' has just been added but why can't it be
automatically detected and I must run "make sc.clean" to force it?

I mean, I got no pb in Linux build.

Remark: this pb is old but I was lazy to report.

Julien

(I'm on Windows 10 21H2, Visual Studio Community 2022, 17.1.5

ld = 2.37

autogen.input:

--enable-dbgutil

--disable-odk