SalAbort:Unspecified application error

di liu disco.liu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 04:14:36 UTC 2022

> Does "more times" here mean that it takes longer now than previously
> until the problem shows up? Or is it pretty much unchanged for you?
>
> Is that with experimental mode enabled or disabled in the app settings?

I am so sorry,I made a mistake (I made some local changes but did not
restore the code completely which interferes the test result.)
After my initial test(on the same devices) the crash disappeared.
I will continue to test this issue on different devices and scenarios to
make sure it be fixed completely

Yes, that's most likely.
> The one from https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/133581 is also
> called further down in the stack from there and was clearly showing up
> in the memory profile.
>
> The app was working fine with the sample file in non-editing mode  for
> me with that hack in place in a quick test.
> But it's well possible that there are more leaks elsewhere.

 Yeah,thank you so much for all you do.

Michael Weghorn <m.weghorn at posteo.de> 于2022年4月29日周五 18:54写道: