top level DIE is not DW_TAG_compile_unit or DW_TAG_type_unit

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 4 15:25:12 UTC 2022

Hello,

On pc Debian x86-64 with master sources updated today, I got this kind
of log since some days:

/usr/bin/ld.gold : avertissement :
/home/julien/lo/libreoffice/workdir/CxxObject/reportdesign/source/ui/report/EndMarker.o :
le DIE du plus haut niveau n'est pas DW_TAG_compile_unit ou DW_TAG_type_unit

(translation: top level DIE is not DW_TAG_compile_unit or DW_TAG_type_unit).

I only noticed that I used Clang version 13 and now it changed to
version 14.

Is it a warning we can ignore or we should deal with it or is it simply
something I did wrong on my machine?

Regards,

Julien