Week 8 - update
hmeeks4135 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 18:11:21 UTC 2022
This week I finished off my work on XTable, I added all the padding
properties and also added unit conversions to application which I then put
in global as well as adding my tests.-
I also added a dialogue so that I could more easily see errors - it prints
out MsgBox contents for my macros tests if they fail in writer, which is
very helpful. - https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/137897
I also had a look at some of my previous XParagraphFormat tests but plan to
do some more with this next working week.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LibreOffice