list numbering is wrong when the table contains the vertically merged cells(DOCX)

Satya Srinivas Kompella skompella at opentext.com
Tue Aug 16 02:44:20 UTC 2022

Hi Team,
I am working on a bug where the list numbering is wrong when the table contains the vertically merged cells. The same issue was already fixed a while ago but the fix is only working for .DOC files but not for .DOCX files(see here for the fix https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/32512/).

Now, I am trying to fix it for DOCX files.

I am new to the Libreoffice source code, But I did set up a debug environment and am able to debug the code using VS 2019. Please provide some inputs where I should look into to fix this issue.

Regards,
Satya