How to get table:end-pos ? (appears in change tracking)

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Mon Aug 22 08:59:16 UTC 2022

Hi all,

ODF 1.3 has:
19.633 table:end-position
The table:end-position attribute specifies the number of the last
deleted row or column. The value of a table:end-position attribute is
exclusive.

LibreOffice has code to load and save it
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source/filter/xml/XMLTrackedChangesContext.cxx?r=5b112c8f#1136
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source/filter/xml/XMLChangeTrackingExportHelper.cxx?r=20b8c7f3#552

But I cannot generate such markup. Does someone know, how to produce a
spreadsheet, were "table:end-position" is written?

Background: The ODF TC has got a bug report about the term "exclusive"
in the specification and I want to test, what LibreOffice does.
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4020

Kind regards
Regina