Changes in LibreOffice Core, e.g. LibreOfficeKit (and other folders/files)

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Mon Dec 19 15:26:41 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I looked at Gerrit.LibreOffice and found another patch on the
LibreOfficeKit (and other files in LibreOffice core)
which not make it into the LibreOffice master. I'd expect this a slip of
the pen:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/140403

I looked further a bit more around on Gerrit and I couldn't find some
further patches inside the LibreOffice core master yet:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/143877

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/143989

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/144149

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/144150

It would be great if the developers or the reviewers of this patches
could merge them into the LibreOffice master too.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate