Unable to compile LibreOffice 7.3. Stuck at harfbuzz error messages

dreamnext at gmail.com dreamnext at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 21:27:39 UTC 2022

My autogen.input is:

--with-parallelism=8
--with-distro=LibreOfficeLinux
--with-lang=es
--with-myspell-dicts
--enable-release-build
--with-package-format=deb
--disable-dependency-tracking
--with-jdk-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-i386/
--with-privacy-policy-url="
https://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/privacy/privacy-policy-en/"

And you're right, does not matter if libharfbuzz-dev is installed, as
LibreOffice uses its own package.
The file config.log was sent to your e-mail account, because that file is
quite big.

Thanks for all your help!