problem creating png files with libreoffice

Robert Marcano robert at marcanoonline.com
Tue Jan 4 14:01:52 UTC 2022

On 1/4/22 8:01 AM, giuseppecotellessa at virgilio.it wrote:
> As a simple user I prefer directly. At the moment I usually save the file in pdf format and then I convert it to png with the converters I find on the internet.

Greetings, as already said, this a LibreOffice developer lists used for
development discussions. You could get better comunity support on one of
these places listed at
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/community-support/ in the future.

That being said, you can export as PNG (page by page) from the File ->
Export dialog, changing the output format (Save As Type) to PNG.