ESC meeting agenda: 2022-01-06 16:00 Berlin time
glogow at fbihome.de
Wed Jan 5 22:01:36 UTC 2022
I'm currently merging many gbuild changes, so I would like to see more
variance in the Gerrit CI runs:
* CI infra change: switch a Gerrit build to --enable-mergelibs
+ was suggested by cloph to bring to ESC (see patch comments):
Switches Linux release 64 to --enable-mergelibs
+ We had a build-breaking patch for mergelibs / callgrind TB:
Not detectable by current Gerrit CI setup.
+ I tested p3 by pushing the patchset of p1 + p3.
- p1 broke the release build like the callgrind TB
- p3 fixed the broken mergelibs build
+ I suggest to switch a Gerrit build to mergelibs permanently
- = merge p1
- Will already fail in Gerrit, not later in Callgrind.
- I selected the Linux 64bit release, because it's the fastest
x86, but I really have no preference.
More information about the LibreOffice