Week 6 - update
hmeeks4135 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 19:53:33 UTC 2022
This week I had a look at Document and fixed the off by one error in
setting the range :https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/137262. I also
rewrote the loop with an exception so that the range could not longer be
wrapped around the text (start could not be larger than end) for
compatibility with word.
The range should behave in the same way as the selection in that the
selection should select all the text if nothing selected (fixed this this
week: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/137202/5). My test for this
with the range fails because word inserts a new line here which doesn't
happen in writer, I plan to look at this within the next few weeks and add
I ended up looking into Font.Color as one of my XFind tests used this and
it didn't work. Got a bit confused to start with when writing my macros
tests because I chose a color that had been (mostly) removed from ms! -
wdClassicBlue - interestingly you could still set the ColorIndex to this
but it returned wdBlack.
There was a problem with the color mapping for a few sets of numbers
because they were being mapped twice so I changed this:
In word when setting the Color to a random value and returning the
ColorIndex the ColorIndex closest to that value is returned but in writer
wdAuto is returned. I aim to start next week by changing this if it doesn't
take too long.
In word when the first letter of a word is capitalised this is also caps
when replaced using Find, I had a look at trying to add this function but
writer seems to be missing it completely.
Mostly finished with my XFind tests but will hopefully be able to add the
rest when the color and new-line issues are resolved.
Next week I will focus on looking at XTable and XParagraphFormat, trying to
make my tests for these objects pass in order to cover different parts of
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LibreOffice