How to write OOXML attribute 'vert' of <bodyPr> element to ODF?

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.com
Fri Jun 17 06:34:05 UTC 2022

Hi Regina,

On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 02:49:45PM +0200, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel at t-online.de> wrote:
> My idea is to introduce a new loext:text-direction attribute of the
> <draw:enhanced-geometry> element, which can carry each of the values of the
> OOXML attribute 'vert'. "Each" needs to be discussed, perhaps better to
> exclude values eaVert and mongolianVert, which in fact are writing modes
> TB_RL and TB_LR. Possible values would be ("eaVert"), "horz",
> ("mongolianVert"), "vert", "vert270", "wordArtVert" and "wordArtVertRtl".

Yes, I think the idea to use 'vert' only for Writing direction and not
for rotation is a good one. Thanks for looking into this.

PS: the previous mail got back to me with:

<rb.henschel at t-online.de>: host mx03.t-online.de[194.25.134.73] refused to talk
    to me: 554

I wonder if that's a temporary problem and if that's something on my end
or your end. :-)

Regards,

Miklos