Accessing main window menus during C++ test run

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.com
Fri Jun 24 10:21:36 UTC 2022

Hi Colomban,

On Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 04:04:34PM +0200, Colomban Wendling <cwendling at hypra.fr> wrote:
> I'm not sure what's the use of these UIConfig overrides in the first place
> as I can't seem to track the history down to something useful, but anyway:
> how would I de-override that for a specific test?

Some pointers:

- this UIConfig disabling was added in commit
  d371b20db44b5fcbb22030511c65563010fdd010 without much reasoning, I
  assume some test would fail if you revert it

- 8e68391fc99b34702d76526e6b3ab4720ac017e4 gives some hints which tests
  would fail without that

But still, it would be good to test if there is any breakage if you
remove that today. Other than that, it's probably possible to make c++
calls that would undo this in the configmgr for a11y tests, and then you
would get what you need, without changing the default.

Regards,

Miklos