Review requested: updated gcov/lcov report shell script

Maarten Hoes hoes.maarten at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 13:53:20 UTC 2022

Hi,

The modified version of the gcov/lcov report shell script [1] (in the
'buildbot' repo) has been reviewed, and received a '+2 code review'.
However, it has not been merged/committed yet.

I must confess I do not really understand what further steps are required
(of me) to make that happen ? I guess that 'normally', a successful build
with Jenkins needs to happen as well, but since this is a shell script this
is not really relevant here. Or perhaps someone (other than me) needs to
not only look at the code, but actually run the script to see if it works ?

Any and all help on the matter would be appreciated here.

Thanks,

- Maarten

[1]
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/buildbot/+/135560