Hi (Formats supported by LibreOffice).

Jonathan Aquilina jaquilina at eagleeyet.net
Wed Mar 23 06:49:06 UTC 2022

Hi Amit,

Firstly I apologize if i offended but rubbish is another way to say incorrect but again apologies there.

You mention that LO is not perfect, is there any software that is perfect? Lastly if you feel there are lots of shortcomings in LO why not give back to the community and help to improve it.

Regards,
Jonathan