Hi (Formats supported by LibreOffice).

Mike Kaganski mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 07:29:47 UTC 2022

On 23.03.2022 10:12, A wrote:

> On Wednesday, 23 March 2022, Jonathan Aquilina <jaquilina at eagleeyet.net
> <mailto:jaquilina at eagleeyet.net>> wrote:
>
>     Amit,
>
>     Why then dont you go barking to microsoft and tell them that they
>     shoudl focus on their formats only?
>
>     Software will never be perfect there will always be room for
>     improvement.
>
>     What are you finding missing or that LO isnt doing well?
>
>     Regards,
>     Jonathan
international project, you are *expected* to assume some communication
barrier (both reader and writer can be imperfect in communicating their
thoughts - both native and non-native speakers; no one is required to
have Lord Byron's skills to write). If you do *not* assume that, you are
misbehaving when accusing others in being impolite (until you have
proofs that the other person *intended* to be offensive).

But when you write "you are just trying to prove your point by saying
anything which does not make sense", you are directly accuse the other
person in being unethical; there is no way to read it other than saying
that you accuse the other person in telling lies and nonsense just to
look "winner" in the argument - and that *is* rude.

So please just stop trying to play a moderator here, and try to be both
permissive to others' words, *and* respectful yourself (which you were
not too successful in so far).

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski