ESC meeting minutes: 2022-05-12

Luboš Luňák l.lunak at collabora.com
Fri May 13 04:44:00 UTC 2022

On Friday 13 of May 2022, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> On 12.05.2022 10:31, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> >     + mdds::flat_segment_tree<long,bool>::insert_to_pos
> >
> >     + Still most reported crash in 7.3.3.2
>
> It would be nice to get a full stack trace with input values for each
> frame, or a reproducible case for this one.

 Looking at
https://crashreport.libreoffice.org/stats/crash_details/6265b77b-159b-4c52-a499-b0dd73edf7e1 ,
the crash most probably has nothing to do with mdds. It's some background
task, so my guess is it's using some data that's no longer valid and the
structure is just the first place that's accessed.

--
 Luboš Luňák
 l.lunak at collabora.com