stoc module

Hossein Nourikhah hossein at libreoffice.org
Mon May 16 22:31:25 UTC 2022

Hello Chris,

Good to hear that you are expanding your LibreOffice book!

Please take a look at this description from the OpenOffice Wiki:

Uno/Binary/Modules/STOC

"STOC" stands for Standard Office (Uno) Components. "STOC" implements
that basic binary Uno components, which are

* the coreflection,
* the defaultregistry,
* the implementation registration,
* the introspection,
* the invocation,
* the invocation adapterfactory,
* the Java component loader,
* the Java VM loader,
* the shared library component loader,
* the naming service,
* the proxy factory,
* the registry based type description provider,
* the security manager,
* the standard service manager,
* the simple registry,
* the type description provider manager,
* the type conversion, and
* the URI managers.

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Uno/Binary/Modules/STOC

Regards,