LO question about ImportGraphic and pExtHeader for EMF/WMF

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Wed May 18 19:23:43 UTC 2022

On 18/05/2022 15:11, Bartosz Kosiorek wrote:
> Hi Julien,
>
> I don't recover any external headers for WMF and EMF implementation. I
> think you could remove that part of the code.
> https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/include/vcl/wmfexternal.hxx?r=01baeab9

I suppose you mean removing the part I was talking about not the whole
WmfExternal class considering
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/s?refs=WmfExternal&project=core, don't you?

> The header is integrated part of WMF meta file:
> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/openspecs/windows_protocols/ms-wmf/ba5458c6-e885-41e6-b5d7-d54ef9e1065f
> <https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/openspecs/windows_protocols/ms-wmf/ba5458c6-e885-41e6-b5d7-d54ef9e1065f>
>
> If code will be needed at some point, It could be easily recovered
> from git.
Anyway I'll remove just the part I indicated for the moment. If you
think we can remove more, don't hesitate to tell!

Thank you for the feedback!