LibreOffice Source File Compile Help

Siddharth Khattar skhattar111 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:45:18 UTC 2022

Hello all,

So I recently compiled LibreOffice from source files. Can somebody please
tell me how can I access this development version of LibreOffice from the
bash terminal & also why can't I see it as an installed application when I
click "show applications"? I am a beginner to this so if I am missing
something extremely obvious please guide me. I also studied on the webpage
: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Environment_variables
But when I tried the bash command given there ( using export ), It didn't
work on my computer and showed and error message.

For reference, I am using Linux Ubuntu. Thanks in advance for
reading/answering my question!