Wish to contribute to your organisation

Neelima Mohanty neelimagoogly at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 07:25:28 UTC 2022

Respected Sir/Madam,

Myself Neelima Mohanty , an open source contributor and I wish to
contribute to the projects of your organisation . I am sending my resume as
an attachment with this email. Can you please have a look at it to see my
skills and suggest me some open source projects which I will start
contributing from now.

Please send me the GitHub repo links of those projects . It will be also
kind enough if you suggest me names of the mentors of those projects and
their contact info so that I can get in touch with them for further details
of the open source projects.

Yours Sincerely

Neelima Mohanty

 Resume