(was: ESC meeting minutes: 2022-10-20)

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Sat Oct 22 09:25:02 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Am 22.10.22 um 08:27 schrieb Noel Grandin:

> On Fri, 21 Oct 2022 at 23:32, Andreas Mantke <maand at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>     The whole action was driven by members of the board with a
>     (potential?)
>     Conflict of Interest (CoI) on just this topic.
>

> This is just another way of attempting to exclude everybody you
> disagree with.
>
> The way you define COI, everybody involved with LibreOiffce has a
> conflict of interest, so nobody should be commenting.

it would have been great, if you'd explained that you are  working for
the company which forked away from LibreOffice Online
(https://www.documentfoundation.org/gethelp/developers/).

Thus you have on this specific topic (the online version of LibreOffice
and the work on that project) a (potential?) CoI.

And to make it clear: your above statement is not correct; I'm not
talking about a CoI regarding general LibreOffice topics, but about a
specific for just the LibreOffice Online part.

The whole thing is about stopping the LibreOffice Online project by
interested parties.

Regards,
Andreas

--