Pb with incremental build on Windows

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 12 19:08:27 UTC 2022

On 11/09/2022 22:17, Noel Grandin wrote:
> Every time you update Visual Studio. you will need to do 'make clean',
> that might be a contributing factor.

I'll keep this in mind but I rarely update Visual Studio, in general
it's after a long period without building on Windows. In these cases, I
update Windows, Cygwin, Visual Studio, local repo, then make clean &&
./autogen.sh && make

Since you've only responded this, I suppose you don't encounter the pb
(good for you of course! :-))

Just for curiosity, do you use "enable-dbgutil" when building on Windows?