Google Summer of Code 2023

peter frane peter.frane at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 17:27:38 UTC 2023

To whom it may concern,

My name is Peter Frane, my username at IRC is PeterF. I am an editor by
profession and a freelance programmer.

I am interested to participate in the following projects:

*Remember window size per document*

Here's how I plan to approach this. I will save the application's window
size as a member field (struct) of the module that launches the
application. When the application is relaunched, the values in the struct
will be used.

*Convert Writer's Java UNO API tests to C++*

I have knowledge of Java, but my knowledge of C++ is more advanced.

I would like to discuss more of these in an interview, and I look forward
to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Peter D. Frane, Jr.

P.S. My GitHub page is at https://github.com/pgfjr?tab=repositories.