Re: Combining vertical text direction of page with ‘right-to-left’ text direction of a table

Battsengel Ichinnorov (Bachka) ichinnorovb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 21:33:19 UTC 2023

Dear Regina,

thank you very much that you still remembering our talk at German
Community Meeting.

- Yes, we need it in Mongolian old script. These information was for me
very useful for Mongolian old script, which uses top-to-down with
left-to-right.

I mean like in your example document "Page mongolianVert Table RTL.odt".
I will test it later the full functionality of this settings and respond
you back.

- Yes, for the second question too. Because our Cyrillic script uses
normal left-to-right with top-to-down. I think both scripts in one
document combined are at the moment usual usage.

- For other questions i need more tests to answer those.

Best regards

Bachka

PS: I have at moment less time for testing (Mother in my House from
Mongolia for 2 months, :D), sorry. but it has piqued my interest and
motivates me to do more, ;). Thank you for your effort!

Battsengel Ichinnorov
--
Web: https://tsengel.de