ESC meeting agenda: 2023-04-20 16:00 CEST

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu Apr 20 15:18:48 UTC 2023

> More generally, what's the status concerning Swift on LO?

Just a thought: Most of our Objective-C files are actually
Objective-C++. That is, they also contain C++, and freely call various
LibreOffice C++ functionality as needed. If they were "converted" to
Swift, that would not be possible, but some complicated glue layer
inbetween would need to be written. Which seems like a lot of pain for
little gain. Or am I outdated, can you use C++ in Swift source files
nowadays?

--tml